The Young Professionals Network presents an online educational session that you won't want to miss, no matter where you are in your sign career.
Join Jeff Wallis from Signature Signs and Lee Murphy from Access Signs as they discuss the importance of job costing and design for a company’s bottom line and sustainability. This interactive webinar will include an open discussion after covering a breadth of information pertaining to design and job costing for a sign company, including:
- Should you provide designs with preliminary quotes?
- Clients shopping your design
- Importance of unique designs
- Whether or not to charge for design
- Importance of accurate costing for long term sustainability
- How to determine cost
- Rebuttal on “I got it 50% cheaper somewhere else and it’s apples to apples”
- Why companies are missing opportunity by not accurately knowing their costs
- The irony of public projects often selecting the lowest bidder and sending the wrong message
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m., EST
Free for members
$25 for non-members